Explore encourages a sense of purpose and self-development whilst rediscovering confidence and reigniting potential – improving emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Social engagement through meals, workshops and a variety of activities.
- Opportunities to gain motivation and grow in confidence.
- Healthy lunches.
- An introduction to money-matters workshops delivered by Citizens Advice Richmond.
- Personal empowering and wellbeing workshops by Bhuti London, and Take 7 Simple Steps.
- Skills Taster workshops. Gardening with Kew Gardens, cooking and baking with Relish & Grace, and DIY with Richmond Furniture Scheme.
- Commitment to continued support through befriending.
- Shine – an opportunity to learn barista and hospitality skills.
- Table of Hope – safe interactive space with a monthly nutritious meal at communal tables, offering an opportunity to reduce isolation and enhance wellbeing.
- Steps – Regular Educational and Cultural activities.